How to Make a Banana Cake
How to Make a Banana Cake
The minute I see those ready bananas gazing at me from your natural product wicker container, I understand it is time I begin preparing. While banana bread is a less demanding method for utilizing these ready organic products, I lean toward baking so as to change them into an inconspicuous weekend dessert a banana cake. Simple to heat and delicious to eat, the cake is only bananas – straightforward and unadulterated.
This cake utilizes the creaming strategy, where margarine and sugar are beaten utilizing a blender to a cushioned consistency.. This formula involves filtering the dry fixings, sans sugar, and keeping aside before setting up the creamed blend. When margarine and sugar are creamed, egg and vanilla is included, trailed by curd. The dry fixings and banana puree are then blended in, with dry fixings making it to the first and last increments. Simply ensure that you have every one of your fixings at room temperature. The outcome – a thick, smooth cake that melts in your mouth.
While the accompanying formula utilizes a round cake dish, you can utilize a bundt search for gold results. Serve it quickly or store it in sealed shut compartment to be appreciated later.
How To Make A Banana Cake:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: One 7 inch round cake
- Ripe bananas – 2 ½
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – ¾ cup, finely powdered
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Butter – ¼ cup, softened
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Fresh curd – 4 tbsp
How to bake banana cake
1. Preheat oven to 190 degree Celsius/375 degree F/Gas Mark 5.
2. Grease a cake pan, dust with a little flour and keep aside.
3. Slice the bananas and using a blender, blend it to form a lump free puree.
4. Take a large bowl.
5. Add flour, baking powder, and salt in it.
6. Sift the dry ingredients twice and keep aside.
7. In a large mixing bowl, add softened butter and powdered sugar.
8. Using a wire whisk or electric hand mixer, beat butter and sugar until the mixture turns fluffy.
9. Add egg, followed by vanilla essence and give a quick mix.
10. Add curd and mix well.
11. Add sifted dry ingredients and banana puree, alternatively.
12. Using a spoon, keep mixing until the ingredients just get incorporated.
13. Transfer the cake batter to the prepared baking dish.
14. Place in the preheated oven.
15. Bake for 30 minutes or until a cake teaser inserted comes out clean.
16. Remove from the oven and allow cooling for 10 minutes.
17. Transfer to a wire rack and allow cooling thoroughly.